Dr. Sang S. Lee O.M.D., L.Ac
Dr.Lee was trained and practiced in China, both in Chinese and Western Medicine as a M.D. Born in 1971 and Speaks English, Chinese and Korean
• Member of National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(NCCAOM)
• Licensed Acupuncturist by the Board of Medicine in VA, Board of Acupuncture in WV.
• Diplomate of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Oriental Medicine by NCCAOM.
• Adjunct Professor at Yuin University, California.
• Body & Mind Acupuncture And Wellness Center, WV
• Body & Mind Acupuncture, VA
• Trinity Chiropractic Wellness Center, VA
• Northern Virginia University, M.B.A. VA
• Donguk University, Los Angeles. Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine.
• Nanyang Shanghai City Hospital, Shanghai, China, provided Internal Medical care in both Chinese and Western Medicine.
• Kyoungbuk Provincial National Hospital, S. Korea
• T.C.M., Jiangsu Provincial Hospital, Nanjing, China, provided Chinese and Western Medicine.
• Chengxi Hospital, Nanjing, China, provided Western Medicine.
• T.C.M., Nanjing University, Jiangsu Provincial Hospital, Nanjing, China, provided Chinese and Western Medicine.
• Licensed M.D. Internist specialized in Chinese Medicine-China
• Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Doctor of Medicine. Specialized in Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Department of the College of Basic Medical Sciences, qualified as a Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor
Darren. Clinic Manager.Notary
Medical Assistant / Office - Job opening
Dinner with employees and family at the clinic