Dr. Sang S. Lee O.M.D., L.Ac
Over 10 years of medical schooling and practicing over 20 years in hospitals and clinics
Dr.Lee was trained and practiced in China, both in Chinese and Western Medicine as a M.D. Born in 1971 and Speaks English, Chinese and Korean
• Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Doctor of Medicine. Specialized in Traditional Chinese Medicine in the Department of the College of Basic Medical Sciences, qualified as a Traditional Chinese Medical Doctor
• Member of National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(NCCAOM)
• Licensed Acupuncturist by the Board of Medicine in VA, Board of Acupuncture in WV.
• Diplomate of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Oriental Medicine by NCCAOM.
• Adjunct Professor at Yuin University, California.
• Body & Mind Acupuncture And Wellness Center, WV
• Body & Mind Acupuncture, VA
• Trinity Chiropractic Wellness Center, VA
• Northern Virginia University, M.B.A. VA
• Donguk University, Los Angeles. Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine.
• Nanyang Shanghai City Hospital, Shanghai, China, provided Internal Medical care in both Chinese and Western Medicine.
• Kyoungbuk Provincial National Hospital, S. Korea
• T.C.M., Jiangsu Provincial Hospital, Nanjing, China, provided Chinese and Western Medicine. WHO Collaborating Center for Traditional Medicine designated by the World Health Organization
• Chengxi Hospital, Nanjing, China, provided Western Medicine.
• T.C.M., Nanjing University, Jiangsu Provincial Hospital, Nanjing, China, provided Chinese and Western Medicine.
• Licensed M.D. Internal Medicine Doctor specialized in Traditional Chinese Medicine in China
Darren. Clinic Manager
Medical Assistant / Office - Job opening
Dinner with employees and family at the clinic